WarpOne Download area......
Check the status of your software at a glance.
A 'Readme.txt' file is included with each release
and contains Release Contents, Problems Cleared, Installation Instructions and
Operational Instructions. Please read carefully the instructions below for
downloading and installing your software.
All ZyTrax download files are supplied in the
form of a self-extracting *.exe file. To download and install the software proceed as
- Click the required file from the list above to start
download (select "save as" option in your browser)
- Save to a suitable temporary directory
- When the file has finished downloading, select the
file in Explorer or File Manager and double click to run.
- Follow the instructions in the setup procedures.
By default ZyTrax products and files are installed
into the following directories on your C drive:
Each product has a Readme.txt file which provides the
above instructions together with Problems Cleared, Known Problems and operational
To Load the Application into your ZyTrax product.....
To load the application proceed as follows:
- Load the Control Server application
- Select the desired IP address of the ZyTrax Product
you wish to load (select the Config menu and correct as necessary)
- Select ZyLoad from the menu
- Select 'Start Load' you will be presented with an
available menu choice of applications in the directory.
- Select the required application, then Open
- The application will start loading (status information
and a progress indicator bar are displayed together with the loading data rate of the
application) NOTE: The application will show the status 'Initiating load'
for approximately 30 seconds prior to load commencing, this is normal and is caused by
your ZyTrax product initializing itself in preparation for the load.
- When the load finishes you may select 'Start Loaded
App.' or you may delay this operation until later. NOTE: Start Loaded
App. will cause your ZyTrax product to restart which will take approximately 20 seconds.
- To confirm the loaded application select SNMP from the
menu, then full SNMP. In the window click zytrax, then router, then system, then sysPrib
to display the loaded application version number.
Problems, comments, suggestions, corrections (including broken links) or something to add? Please take the time from a busy life to 'mail us' (at top of screen), the webmaster (below) or info-support at zytrax. You will have a warm inner glow for the rest of the day.