WarpOne - Remote Access Router
These pages provide information on the current and previous
versions of WarpOne application software, features introduced and problems cleared. If you
wish to report a problem please use the Problem Reporting page.
- BUG: When the MIB entry sysIpNetMask is changed it is immediately effective.
- BUG: When an all system broadcast (to 255.255.255.255) is received the router incorrectly handle this message (it will constantly replicate the broadcast).
- BUG: IP addresses 18.104.22.168 - 254 were incorrectly routed.
- ENH: When the router IP address is changed the GoodGuys (ACL) table is reset to avoid accidental lock-outs.
- ENH: isdnBChanRoute (ex isdnBChanReqState) now
contains the index to the user table for the B channel.
- BUG: MIB DATE types now returns correct length
- BUG: If on a dynamic
link, a second link is
added, then removed, then added again the link will never terminate.
- ENH: Any number of channels to be permanent,
balance to be variable.
or new feature in this release.
BUG: Bug cleared
in this release.