CoolFig ..... Cool Router Configuration
These pages provide information on the current and previous
versions of CoolFig, features introduced and problems cleared. If you wish to report a
problem please use the Problem Reporting page.
- BUG: Error in HTML Help files for new diagnostic
- BUG: Incompatible and missing Database (MDAC)
- ENH: Full Spreadsheet editing features
- ENH: Multiple Mapping of routes onto a single remote
- ENH: Wizard support for Proxy DNS features
- BUG: Out-of-network configurations may now be edited
- BUG: Update Router button disabled even if the update
- ENH: Enhanced SuperNAT, NAT and Port Map
- ENH: Router Server Configuration
- ENH: Simplified 'off-net' configuration capabilities.
- Single click to configure Thin Proxy for Remote
Enhanced static route editing features
Router wizard supports 'Thin Proxy' configurations.
- ENH: Router
Wizard provides support for Server and HotPools (PVA) configurations.
- ENH: Enhanced
- ENH: LIVE MIB
table updates are a 'single menu click'
- Save to FLASH
is a single menu item click.
- ENH: ZyTrax MIB fields have been renamed and functions
changed to reflect Router MIB v.9 updates.
- ENH: Router wizard supports any combination of fixed or
dynamic links up to 512K.
- ENH: Router wizard supports standard
profiles for Fixed and dynamic connections.
- ENH: Router wizard supports 4
configuration types Static Client, Server, Proxy and PVA to simplify configuration.
- ENH: The Good Guys list (Access List) may
defined during the Router Wizard phase.
- ENH: All configuration parameters can be
changed directly from the Router Summary window using two clicks.
- ENH: Router configurations may be captured
from an existing Router.
- ENH: Router configurations may be exported
to a text file (for printing or editing purpose)
- ENH: Router configurations may be imported
from a text file.
- ENH: Router wizard prompts for a temporary
local IP address when configuring an IP address outside the current
subnet mask range.
- BUG: Time fields cannot be updated using SNMP view.
- BUG: Integer Bit fields in the MIB could not be updated.
or new feature in this release.
BUG: Bug cleared
in this release.
Problems, comments, suggestions, corrections (including broken links) or something to add? Please take the time from a busy life to 'mail us' (at top of screen), the webmaster (below) or info-support at zytrax. You will have a warm inner glow for the rest of the day.